Joining in our trip, you will have an unforgettable experience on a splendid, luxurious cruise as well as enjoy the superb sceneries in Halong bay – a famous World Heritage – with more than 3000 islands and islets rising from deep emerald sea water, dipping yourselves in natural beautiful landscapes, feeling the clean and fresh air, watching the dawn and sunset and particularly the moonlight over the bay. Furthermore, our cruise trip will take you to many wildly island in exotic and different shapes created by the erosion of water on limestone mountain, such as Fighting cock island, Incense Urn island, Tortoise island, etc.
- Take part in many exciting activities (cave discovering - rowing boat - swimming - fishing)
- Have opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature
- Join interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Vung Vieng Fishing village - Ban Chan Beach)
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- In-house English & French tour guide
- Luxury cabins with A/C & en-suite bathroom
- 1 Asian set lunch, set dinner, mini breakfast, 1 Buffet brunch
- Insurance on boat.
What's Not Included
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (bookable)
- Kayaking rental at 20USD/hour/double kayak
- Any drinks not mentioned on board
- Other personal expenses
Price for Deluxe double/twin cabin
07.30: optional pick up by shuttle bus (at old quarter area)
11.30 - 12.15: Arrival at Hon Gai International Harbour.
12.30 - 13.00: Transfer by tender to boat, enjoy Welcome Drink, Depart to Bai Tu long Bay.
13.00 - 14.30: Enjoy Lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.30 - 16.30: Transfer from boat to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village. Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.
16.45 - 17.30: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Ban Chan Beach.
17.30: Return to boat - Continue cruising through the bay.
18.30: Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.
19.30 - 21.00: Savor a delicious Set Dinner in dinning room.
21.00 - 23.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
06.30: Enjoy Sunrise over the Bay.
06.45 - 07.45: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room.
08.00 - 08.30: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
09.00 - 09.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection
09.30 - 10.30: Having international Brunch served in dining room.
10.30 - 11.00: Arrival at the pier. Farewell.
- Surcharge: 10% for booking on Christmas 24 Dec and New Year 31 Dec, Lunar New Year
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong: Depart daily at 7.45 AM at Thien Bao office building, 47 Le Van Huu Str, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi.
- From 01-04 years old: free of charge in case of no request for extra bed
- Children aged from 4 -8 will stay at another cabin with 75% charge of adult price.
- From 8 years old up: same as adult rate.
- The tour program may be changed without notice
- Give all personal information 7 days before departure (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers).