Halong Silversea Cruise is a deluxe cruise with 18 cabins, daily departure from Halong Bay. Take part in this 3-day trip, tourists will have chances to experience the best of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay with many exciting activities such as cave discovering, kayaking, swimming, Tai Chi practicing, cooking and fishing.
- Attending cooking class to learn how to make Vietnamese spring rolls
- Exploring Hoa Cuong cave or Marble cave, newly discovered
- Having opportunity to enjoy overnight on Silversea cruise or bungalow in Cat Ba sandy beach resort
- Welcome drink
- All meals on board
- English speaking guide
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Squid Fishing & movie show
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Tai Chi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
What's Not Included
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong – Hanoi (bookable)
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
Deluxe cabin + Seaview bungalow (no A/C)
Price for Deluxe cabin + Seaview bungalow (no A/C)
Deluxe triple + Seaview triple bungalow no A/C
Price for Deluxe triple + Seaview triple bungalow no A/C
Premium cabin + Oceanview bungalow with A/C
Price for Premium cabin + Oceanview bungalow with A/C
Suite cabin + Oceanview bungalow with A/C
Price for Suite cabin + Oceanview bungalow with A/C
Deluxe - 2 nights on boat
Price for Deluxe - 2 nights on boat
Deluxe triple - 2 nights on boat
Price for Deluxe triple - 2 nights on boat
Premium - 2 nights on boat
Price for Premium - 2 nights on boat (jacuzzi bathtub)
Suite balcony - 2 nights on boat
Price for Suite balcony - 2 nights on boat (1 balcony suite with jacuzzi and 1 rooftop suite with private terrace (no jacuzzi))
- 8:00 – 8:30 Optional pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong City
- 12:15 – 12:30 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your Silversea Cruise greeted with a welcome drink and you are warmly welcomed by our professional and friendly crew.
- You will gather in the dining room for a comprehensive safety and boat orientation briefing by our cruise manager. Check into cabin
- 13:00 Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, Fighting Cocks islet,….
- 15:30 Exploring Hoa Cuong cave or Marble cave, newly discovered.
- 16:00 Back to your Silversea Cruise for cruising more than one hour in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary bay. This is a perfect moment for your relaxing time and privacy on the huge sundeck.
- 17:15 – Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip somersault.
- 18:00 Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh fruits, listening soft and light musing from the sundeck bar. What is more perfect than waiting for sunset in the middle of the mysterious bay, capturing great photos of the sunset.
- 19:00 – Dinner is a sumptuous buffet featuring an array of salads, seafood, meat dishes, seasonal fresh fruits and desserts.
- After dinner guests can relax in the dining room and lounge or on the upper deck. Board games and playing cards available and massage services as well. For whom interested in fishing, Silversea Cruise is the only cruise in Halong Bay providing fishing rods to catch fish.
- 6:15 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
- 7:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
- 09:30 – Transfer to our daily boat, sailing towards the Dark & Light cave for kayaking.
- 12:00 – Barbecue lunch on the daily boat or on the beach if the weather permitted.
- 13:00 – Relaxing time on one of the most beautiful and secluded beach, swimming, sunbathing on the sandy beach.
- 14:30 – Keep sailing around, stopover at pearl village to visit a pearl farm which was established in 1995 by Japanese experts.
- 16:00 – Back to Silversea Cruise to refresh and relax, making friends with the new group.
- 19:00 – Enjoy the second dinner with different dishes with the first dinner.
- 20:30 – Relax at leisure on your own after a long day trip or you can join some activities on the cruise
- 09:30 – Transfer to our daily boat, sailing through Lan Ha bay for 2 hours.
- 11:30 – Arrive at bungalow for check in.
- 12:00 – Lunch in the restaurant at the bungalow. Enjoy your private time at leisure, relaxing, sunbathing on the beach or using some services available on the bungalow like playing football, volleyball, badminton, play pool, table tennis, kayaking to explore untouched area near by bungalow. Optional trip (biking trip to Viet Hai village) must be booked in advance, extra 5 dollars per person. Lunch will be served on the daily boat before arriving at bungalow for check-in.
- 6:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master. Tai Chi in early morning is a gentle way to reduce stress and anxiety and helps increase flexibility and balance.
- 8:00 Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits while cruising for 3 hours and a half towards the Centre of Halong Bay. Where recognized the UNESCO as the World Heritage Site.
- 07:00 – Breakfast
- 08:00 – Check-out, transfer to the daily boat to get on your Silversea Cruise. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay to explore other parts of the huge bay
- 10:30 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise. Our Chef will teach you how to make spring roll – one of the most typical food in Vietnam.
- 11:00 – Farewell lunch will be served on the boat
- 12:00 – Get on the bus back to Hanoi
- 16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.