Two days one night cruise on LaFairy Sails is the best choice for you to see both the magnificent Halong Bay and the primitive Bai Tu Long Bay with an “off the beaten track” routine in a limited time schedule. You will not only visit the less visited sites and take part in a lot of interesting activities, but also will be inspired by thousands of fairy stories relating to the legendary bay.
- Enjoyable trip to Halong bay with LaFairy Sails 2 days
- Exciting activities (Kayaking, Swimming, Tai Chi, Cooking class)
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long bay - Me Cung Cave - Titov island)
- Tai Chi
- Dinner in cave
- Welcome drink
- All meals on boat
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance & Sightseeing fees
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English & French speaking tour guide on-board
What's Not Included
- Beverages, Tips & Personal expenses
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (modern and comfortable bus with air-conditioner)
Price for Deluxe single/twin/double
Price for Deluxe triple
Price for Balcony single/twin/double
Price for Balcony triple
- 7:45 - 8:15 Optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus to Halong.
- 12:00 – 12:30 : Embark the LaFairy Sails at Tuan Chau International harbor. Enjoy a welcome drink and cruise briefing.
- 13:00 – 15:30 : A sumptuous lunch is served while cruising into the magnificent Halong Bay with its thousands of extraordinarily shaped limestone islands, considered as the Vietnamese to be heaven on the earth.
- 15:30 – 17:00 : Explore the "Lờm Bò"area and be charmed by this outstanding masterpiece of Mother Nature. Visit Me Cung Cave – one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay and climb up to see the panoramic view of the bay from above.
- 17:00 – 19:00 : Return to the LaFairy Sails for a Sunset party to admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
- 19:00 : Savor an amazing and dreamlike dinner in Fairy cave (or Drum cave) with extremely delicious food and be awed by a fascinating fruit and vegetable carving performance. Afterwards, socialize with new friends and crew members, enjoy squid fishing, or simply relax on your boat’s top deck in the middle of the tranquil bay. Overnight on-board.
- 06:30 – 07:00 : Start your new day with a Tai Chi session or a photo hunt.
- 07:15 – 07:45 : Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay.
- 07:45 – 08:30 : Visit Ti Tov Island for swimming in the emerald water Or trekking to the top of the island to take the breathtaking panorama view of the Bay.
- 08:30 – 09:00 : Enjoy kayaking through the hidden beauty of the Bay.
- 09:45 – 10:15 : Pack your luggage and check out of the cabin while cruising towards the harbor.
- 10:15 – 11:45 : Join a cooking demonstration before enjoying an exceptional Buffet lunch.
- 12:00 – 12:30 : Disembark the LaFairy Sails & Farewell.
- 17:00 – 17:15:Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice if adverse weather or tide conditions occur.
- Advanced reservations are required with complete passenger details, including Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date.
- Please inform us of special food requests (diet or vegetarian) before departure.