Paloma Cruise is a brand new Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Come on board Paloma Cruise and be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivaled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong bay’s exceptional natural beauty.
- Swim in the emerald water or kayak through the karst mountains
- Enjoy meals on board with seafood, traditional Vietnamese foods and BBQ lunch
- Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck and join cooking class guided directly by the Paloma Cruise Chef
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Cooking demonstration
- English speaking guide
- Complimentary mineral water
- Air-conditioned ensuite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drink,cold handkerchief
- Complimentary morning Tea & coffee
- On board insurance, tax and service charges
- All meals on board(Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
What's Not Included
- Shuttle bus from/to Hanoi
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
Price for deluxe carbin
Price for Premium carbin
Price for Suite
Balcony Family Executive suite
Price for Balcony Family Executive suite
7.30-7.45: Optional bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – Enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabin and start the cruise.
13.30 Having lunch – a delicious Vietnamese set menu.
15:15 - 15:40 : Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour). Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are grown.
After the exploration of Vong Vieng fishing village, enjoy swimming activities at the beach or back cruise for sunset party
18: 00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets in Cong Dam. Happy Hour (sunset party).
19.15 Having dinner on board.
21.00 Relaxing or joining activities on boat: film entertainment, light music for dancing .... Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise. Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
06.15 Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 Have breakfast
07:45 - 09.00 Visit and explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave) where you can hiking to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like 'hanging lamps’ inside the Cave.
09.45 You have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
10:00: Check out cabin. Then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relax and enjoy the rest of Halong Bay before getting back to harbor.
11.45 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Get on a van or a car back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi at around 4:30 PM.
- Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.