Paloma Halong Cruise combines oriental style with contemporary luxury. Together they are the perfect recipe for an enchanting and relaxing holiday. This two nights cruise is ideal for the keen novice or experienced kayaker alike. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong bay’s exceptional natural beauty.
- Swim in the emerald water or kayak through the karst moutains
- Sleep soundly in one of the 22 comfortable, air-conditioned, ensuite twin cabins
- Visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on Bai Tu Long Bay including Thien Canh Son cave, Vung Vieng floating village, Cong Dam area
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- English speaking guide
- Cooking demonstration
- Air-conditioned ensuite cabin
- 2 Sunset parties on sundeck
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
- All meals on board (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
- On board insurance, tax and service charges.
What's Not Included
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
Price for Deluxe carbin
Price for Premium carbin
Price for Suite carbin
Balcony Family Executive suite
price for Balcony Family Executive suite
7.30-7.45: Optional bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – Enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabin and start the cruise.
13.30 Having lunch – a delicious Vietnamese set menu.
15:15 - 15:40 : Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour). Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are grown.
After the exploration of Vung Vieng fishing village, enjoy swimming activities at the beach or back cruise for sunset party
18: 00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets in Cong Dam. Happy Hour (sunset party).
19.15 Having dinner on board.
21.00 Relaxing or joining activities on boat: film entertainment, light music for dancing Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
06:15: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served
07:15 – 8:00: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the buffet breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30: Transfer to the Smaller boat and start cruising to admire the great beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay.
Visit Cap La Area - Deep into Bai Tu Long Bay, the are is full of the famous hidden lagoons covered by majestic limestone islands and islets with wild beaches.
Visit fishing village and go fishing with local people. Learn how daily fishmen in Halong bay live and works. Try your luck to catch more fish for lunch.
09:30: Swimming at Geological park in Cap La or Vung Ha area (depend on the weather and tide levels), a pristine natural beach lapped by the turquoise water.
12:30: BBQ lunch is served on the beach (depend on the weather or tide levels).
14:00: Continue to discover Master Cave - one of the largest & well-hidden cave in Bai Tu Long Bay.
16:00: The vessel cruises back to the bay for a second overnight anchorage near Cong Do areas. Happy hour (Sunset party).
19:15: Having dinner on board.
21:00: Relaxing or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing .... Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
06.15 Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 Have breakfast
07:45 - 09.00 Visit and explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave) where you can hiking to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like 'hanging lamps’ inside the Cave.
09.45 You have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
10:00: Check out cabin. Then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relax and enjoy the rest of Halong Bay before getting back to harbor.
11.45 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Get on a van or a car back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi at around 4:30 PM
- Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.