2-day interesting program on Royal Wings Cruise permits you to experience Halong Bay in special style. The trip covers most famous highlight spots on the Bay such as: Vung Vieng fishing village, Thien Canh Son Cave, and Cong Dong area. Royal Wings Cruise also offers various on-board activities such as Practicing Taichi in the morning, kayaking or taking bamboo boat trip or Cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art.
- Visit to Halong Bay, Vung Vieng Fishing village, Thien Canh Son Cave
- Experience a luxury cruise with 20 suite cabins, daily departure from Hon Gai
- Many exciting activities: cave discovering, swimming, kayaking, bamboo boat rowing, cooking show, fishing for squid...
- Kayaking/ bamboo boat
- In room/on bus mineral water
- English speaking tour guide
- Welcome drink, hot/cold Towels
- Entrance fee and sightseeing fee
- Cooking Class, Fruit Carving Flower
- WIFI (depends on the cruising area)
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- All meals as mentioned in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
What's Not Included
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa, sauna or steam bath
- Airfares, transfer to and from Halong Bay
- Other beverages, tip and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Price per person for Executive cabin (double/twin)
Price for Royal Executive
Price for Royal Suites
Price for Connecting cabin, min: 3 pax, max: 4 pax + 1 kid sharing bed
07.45- 08.30 Optional transfer to Halong Bay from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30 Arriving Hon Gai Harbor, Halong City. Transfer to Royal Wings Cruise by tender
12:45 Enjoy welcome drink then check in your cabin
13:30 Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay & having lunch with Set Menu
15:30 Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour)
16:30 Swimming & Sunbathing at Ban Chan Beach
17:30 Relax and enjoy the sunset party with Happy Hour (from 5h30pm- 7h30pm) while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong-Cong Do area to anchor for overnight
18:00 Taking part in the cooking class: Learning how to cook traditional Vietnamese Cuisines
19.30 Having BBQ dinner
21.00 Free evening to join some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request) Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices…
06.30 Wake up early in the morning for Tai Chi exercise
07.00 Having Buffet breakfast
07.45 Visit Thien Canh Son Cave
09.30 Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration.
10.30 Enjoy the last scenery of the Halong Bay over lunch (a la carte) when the boat cruises back to shore.
12.00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
16.00 - 17.00 Return Hanoi (for those who use our bus/car). End of service.
- Peak season surcharge: + 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Due to weather conditions the above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adults and only 1 child maximum per cabin.
- Please pack your luggage and place it in the corridor before 9.00h on your last cruise day. Our crew will assist you with your luggage during disembarkation. Please settle your bill at the bar before 10.3oh on this morning.